KCSMA Statement of Purpose: To provide a safe, positive learning environment that inspires strong character; promotes intellectual, social, and emotional development; and challenges all students to aspire to their personal best.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hello October!

Greetings!
We worked hard this week, finishing presenting our book reports, learning about fossils, poetry, verbs, branches of government, and idioms.  I have had a busy week full of meetings, homework checking, writing grading, and my own family activities!  I got talked into going to Six Flags with my daughter on Saturday, so excuse my short post!  I hope your student's were not to disappointed with not doing the fossil activity on Friday, we will do it on Tuesday!  I also rewarded their kind, understanding flexibility with 5 points in Class Dojo.  Thanks for all the help, volunteering, and supplies you have sent in to help us!  Look for the "Peek at the Week" on Monday.
Thanks,
Mrs. Borg

No comments:

Post a Comment