KCSMA Statement of Purpose: To provide a safe, positive learning environment that inspires strong character; promotes intellectual, social, and emotional development; and challenges all students to aspire to their personal best.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Conference Week

Sorry for the late post, I had some internet issues at my house.  Last week was wonderful!  It was so great to meet with all the family and loved ones of my students.  I appreciate all you do for your students and I know that they appreciate it also.  We continued talking about Paul Revere, Soil, and Nonfiction texts last week.  We also had our "Election Day Brainstorm" activity!  It was so much fun to decide between Duck or Grace for President and walk the students through the election process!  I love teaching!!

Don't forget the Dance is coming up and hopefully with the start of the new month you have sent in your child's menu!  We will be going to the book fair Friday afternoon, so send your child with money if you want them to purchase any books.

Thanks,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment