KCSMA Statement of Purpose: To provide a safe, positive learning environment that inspires strong character; promotes intellectual, social, and emotional development; and challenges all students to aspire to their personal best.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Greetings!

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day off of school, I know I am.  Not really, I'm at home doing laundry, etc.  My family had an exciting weekend of activities and I wanted to let you know in case you are ever looking for something to do with the kiddos!  Saturday my two youngest (ages 9 and 6) went to see the IMAX movie at Fernbank titled Alaska.  They really enjoyed it and while you are there check out the fossils.  I love it when you see them light up because they have learned about some of the things that are at the museum.  On Sunday, we took them to Stone Mountain.  It had been a long time since I had been to Stone Mountain to explore, not just for the laser show.  They have great information everywhere about weathering and erosion, rocks and minerals, animals and habits, etc.....It was a great wealth of information on a lot of the standards that we are learning about.  Enjoy your day off!!
Mrs. Borg 

No comments:

Post a Comment