KCSMA Statement of Purpose: To provide a safe, positive learning environment that inspires strong character; promotes intellectual, social, and emotional development; and challenges all students to aspire to their personal best.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Looks like we made it!!

Good Morning,
I just wanted to remind you to send in a self addressed stamped envelope for your student's report card and test results. 

Also, I wanted to thank you all for an incredible year!  I have been very lucky and blessed to have each of these students.  I hope they learned as much from me as I have learned from them!  Not to mention the wonderful, supportive parents!  If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to email me.  I will check it over the summer. 

Have a great and safe summer and keep in touch!
Mrs. Borg

No comments:

Post a Comment